· What motivated you to write this book?
· Explain the title, He Loves Me Not, but I Love Myself!
· So how does this book work, is this book only for victims of dating violence?
· How can teens, parents, and other adults use this book?
· You talk a lot about being a conqueror of dating violence, why don’t
you use the word survivor?
· What are some signs of an abusive relationship?
· What is the difference between unhealthy behavior and abusive behavior?
· What tips do you have for teens who have friends in abusive relationships?
Parents, Professionals, and other Adults:
· Is this book only for teens, or can adults benefit from its contents?
· How can parents and other adults use this book to connect with the young
people in their lives?
· You are not a licensed counselor, why should parents and other adults
listen to you?
· What tips do you have for parents and other adults who want to speak
to their teen about dating violence?
Pageant Related Questions:
Why did you decide to enter your first pageant?
· Have pageants changed you? How so?
· What are some benefits of
· What are
some of the pitfalls involved in pageantry?
· When do you think children should begin pageant competition?